A rogue to remember pdf free download windows 10. (CA trails and MX tracks) Home California Buttercup Valley: Buttercup Valley. Sunday, March 28, 2021. Enter a California address to see buttercup native to that location Enter a California address to see buttercup native to that location. California Current Location.
Ranunculus californicus, commonly known as the California buttercup, is a flowering plant of the buttercup family Ranunculaceae. It is a native of California, where it is common in many habitats, including chaparral and woodlands.
Its distribution extends across many habitats of California, north into Oregon and south into Baja California. Its reported locations include the islands between British Columbia and Washington, the Channel Islands of California, and the Sierra Nevada.
Ranunculus californicus grows up to 70 centimetres (2.3 ft) in height. The bright yellow flower is roughly 1–2 centimetres (0.033–0.066 ft) in diameter and has 7 to 22 shiny, teardrop-shaped petals. Each flower grows on a long, green, leafless stem.
- Ranunculus californicus var. californicus
- Ranunculus californicus var. cuneatus
Ranunculus californicus is cultivated as an ornamental plant, for use in native plant gardens.
- ^'Ranunculus californicus'. Natural Resources Conservation Service PLANTS Database. USDA. Retrieved 18 October 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Jepson . accessed 3.23.2013
- ^Flora of North America
- ^CalFlora: Ranunculus californicus var. californicus
- ^CalFlora: Ranunculus californicus var. cuneatus
- ^Las Pilitas Nursery database: Ranunculus californicus (California buttercup)
- Munz, Philip A. (2003). Introduction to Shore Wildflowers of California, Oregon, and Washington. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Jepson Manual eFlora (TJM2) treatment of Ranunculus californicus[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ranunculus californicus.|