Whenever you download a file over the Internet, there is always a risk that it will contain a security threat (a virus or a program that can damage your computer and the data stored on it). To check the file for security threats, click Install and then save the file to a suitable location on your computer. Citrix Workspace app is the new universal app for all workspace services, that will encompass all Citrix clients and app capabilities over time. This article describes how to install Citrix Receiver for Windows and configure Single Sign-on authentication to XenApp/XenDesktop. Citrix Workspace app is the new universal app for all workspace services, that will encompass all Citrix clients and app capabilities over time. Under certain circumstances, uninstalling older versions of Receiver for Windows may leave some files behind on the computer and in the registry.This article can also be used as reference to completely. The Receiver Client is what allows devices like the iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Android to connect to Citrix. To obtain the Citrix Receiver Client for your device.
1. Download and run the Windows Citrix Workspace client (click here to download Citrix Workspace).
The installer will display the progress of the install and inform you when the installation is complete.
2. Launch the Citrix Workspace from the Windows start menu.
3. The first time Citrix Receiver is launched, it will ask you to add an account. Enter cuapps.clemson.edu and click add.
4. Next Receiver will you prompt you to authenticate with your username, password, and a passcode.
Duo Passcode options (registered devices):
Citrix Client For Windows 10
- Type push to get a Duo Mobile app prompt (most Common)
- Type sms to receive text passcodes
- Type phone to receive a call
- Type your six-digit One-Time Passcode
Dambrk software. [If you are not enrolled, you can complete enrollment at https://2fa.clemson.edu or learn more here]
5. You will then be prompted to log in again, enter your username and password.
6. Click on the application to launch it.
Citrix Client Linux
If you have more questions about this, email [email protected] or call 864-656-3494.