Citrix Workspace app is a new client from Citrix that works similar to Citrix Receiver and is fully backward-compatible with your organization’s Citrix infrastructure. Monitors with built in microphones. Citrix Workspace app provides the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver, as well as new capabilities based on your organization’s Citrix deployment.
Citrix Receiver Catalina Issues
- Hi I have had Citrix receiver on my Mac for a while now and all has been good. However earlier this week I updated to Catalina and now it wont load up. I go through the normal route of inputting my password, username and RSA token number and get the download Launch.ica file all as i would of done.
- Citrix Workspace app is built on Citrix Receiver technology, and is fully backward compatible with all Citrix solutions. For more information, please visit the Workspace app FAQ page. Compatible with Mac OS Action required to continue auto-updates on Receiver.
Log In To Citrix Receiver
Does Citrix Receiver Work On Mac Catalina
- Use the latest available version of Citrix Workspace (AKA Receiver) app for Windows and MacOS.:Windows: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.htmlMacOS: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html
- Minimum Operating System (OS) requirements for Citrix Workspace.Windows 7 (Microsoft stopped support for Windows 7 in January of 2020)Windows 10Please Note: Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft and is not supported in our remote access environment.MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan - No Longer Supported by Citrix)MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra)MacOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Ensure your computer has the latest operating system updates installed.How to install latest updates for Windows computers
- Reboot your computer regularly. At least once a week is recommended.