- Super Nintendo Civilization
- Best Civilization Building Games Android
- Civilization Nintendo Switch Review
Super Nintendo Civilization
Expand your empire with the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle.
Best Civilization Building Games Android
GREAT AGES: As your civilization ebbs and flows and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will move towards Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your. 5 Nintendo DS Games - Worms Open Warfare 1 & 2, Zoo Tycoon, Civilization Rev. 5 out of 5 stars (9) 9 product ratings - 5 Nintendo DS Games - Worms Open Warfare 1 & 2, Zoo Tycoon, Civilization Rev. Whether it's at home, on the road, or wherever else you play, make your mark on history with Sid Meier's Civilization VI on Nintendo Switch. Dog tail markingsdaruma fields saddlery. Explore the world, advance your culture, wage war, and make peace as you compete against history's most renowned leaders to build an empire that will stand the test of time.
The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle combines both the Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm expansions. With the addition of 16 civilizations, 18 leaders, and major enhancements to gameplay, such as Great Ages and an active planet where geology and climatology present different challenges, the pursuit of building the greatest empire becomes an exciting endeavor.
Key New Features
- GREAT AGES: As your civilization ebbs and flows and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will move towards Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your actions in game.
- LOYALTY: Cities now have individual Loyalty to your leadership – let it fall too low, and face the consequences of low yields, revolts, and the potential to lose your city if it declares its own independence. But one civilization’s loss can be your gain as you inspire Loyalty among cities.
- GOVERNORS: Recruit, appoint, and upgrade powerful characters with specialization bonuses and promotion trees to customize your cities, and reinforce Loyalty.
- ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS: Volcanoes, storms (blizzards, sandstorms, tornados, hurricanes), climate change, floods, and droughts bring the world to life. Your settlement choices are more important than ever as you balance high risks and high rewards.
- ENGINEERING PROJECTS: Shape the world around your empire to overcome unfavorable land conditions by making improvements like canals, dams, tunnels and railroads.
- WORLD CONGRESS: Earn Diplomatic Favor through Alliances, influencing city-states, competing in World Games, and more. Use Diplomatic Favor to extract promises from other leaders, vote on Resolutions, call a Special Session to address an emergency.
Civilization Nintendo Switch Review
For more information about Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/civilization-vi-switch/