1 History 2 Climate and Terrain 3 Early History 4 The Umayyads 5 The Abbasids 6 Harun al-Rashid 7 The Middle Ages 8 Decline and Fragmentation 9 Modern Arabia 10 Arabian Factoids The Muslim Empire of the Caliphate - also known as the Islamic Empire or the Arab kingdom - came into existence after the Prophet Mohammed's death in 632 AD, created by Mohammed's disciples as a continuation of the. Choose a Region. Australia Netherlands Germany France Italy Russia Spain Korea Japan. Civilization VI. Rise and Fall Gathering Storm New Frontier Pass Overview Civilizations Technologies Districts All Games. Civilopedia Entry. This page is a direct copy of the in-game Civilopedia entry written by the developers. It is not meant to be edited. For small formatting suggestions, please contact a content moderator or an administrator.
Welcome to the Civ2 downloads collection!
Civilization VI Civilization VI is the sixth iteration in the award winning Sid Meier’s Civilization series. It was developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games on October 21, 2016. The lead designer for the game is Ed Beach.
Note: If you receive an error message such as “Failed to load game: file is not a saved game”, you most likely don’t have the correct version; many scenarios required Fantastic Worlds or higher version to play. If version requirement is not specified by the author, then it is assumed that the scenario is compatible with the ‘Classic’ Civ2 version.
If you don’t have Civ2 Gold, you can convert your Civ2 version into Civ2 Gold by using Cedric’s Patch for free! Civ2 Gold lets you play nearly all the scenarios in the collection.
Currently there are 753 downloads for Civilization II in the Collection.
Last updated on July 26, 2006. Crusader kings 2 18.104.22.168.
To view files in a specific category (mods, scenarios, maps, etc.), please click the links below.
- Civilization II: Scenarios
- Civilization II: Maps
- Civilization II: Graphics
- Civilization II: Reference
Civ Vi Civilopedia Online
How to Submit Files to the Collection
To submit a file to the Collection, please follow these submission guidelines:
Civilization Vi Civilopedia
- Be sure to include a ReadMe file that contains all the info listed below. Files without a ReadMe file will not be added.
- Type: (ex. Scenario, Modpack, Graphics, …)
- Category: (ex. Ancient, Medieval, Industrial, …)
- Requirements: (Classic, FW, MGE, or TOT)
- Author Name: (Nick name or real name)
- Author Email:
- File Version:
- File Size:
- Synopsis: (Brief description, one or two sentences)
- Description: (Full description, should be a few paragraphs long)
- Optional: 1 or 2 screenshots
- Use Winzip to zip your files.
- Send it in! Your file will be added to the Collection as soon as possible and an announcement will be made on the main page of the site. It could take anywhere from 1 week to 1 month for your scenario to be added. Please email us if your scenario is not added after 2 weeks.