Deezer is one of the leading music streaming service on which users are able to access to the big music library of more than 43 million songs online and offline. You can download this great app on your computer or mobile phone to find songs you like. Just like other online streaming services, all the songs are for listening online, instead of downloading for offline playback. But if you would like to download music from Deezer for playback, you're required to upgrade your free account to Premium+ subscription. So, how to download Deezer Music? In this page, we will show you four ways to download music from Deezer with high quality.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Deezer with Free Account (No Premium Subscription)
Deezer is a music streaming service that allows users to listen to music on various devices online or offline (need to pay$4.99 or $9.99 month). For listening Deezer songs offline, you need to buy offline subscriptions, such as Deezer Student, Deezer Premium, Deezer Family, Deezer HiFi and Annual Plan. Subscribers can download their favorite content to listen to Deezer offline.
Apart from subscribing the above paid plans, is it possible to save songs for offline listening? Fortunately, you can use an audio recorder that can help you record and download music from Deezer. Vidmore Audio Recorder is the right one you can have a try, even if you are using a free account. This music recorder allows you to record songs in Deezer music with 100% original quality, and save Deezer music to MP3, AAC, or other audio formats automatically. After recording music, you are able to preview the recorded music and further edit the audio files with ease.
Vidmore Audio Recorder – Best Deezer Downloader
- Oscar is a grouch. That’s a well-established fact among his tight-knit friend group, and they love him anyway. Jack, who’s always ready with a sly insult, who can’t have a conversation without arguing, and who Oscar may or may not have hooked up with.
- Sign up for Deezer for free and listen to Audiobooks: discography, top tracks and playlists.
- We've created a standalone app, Audiobooks by Deezer for booklovers to improve the audiobook experience of paid customers and give better accessibility. It's just one of the many perks of a Deezer subscription. A dedicated space for storytelling Comprehensive catalog of audiobooks.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users. Sales and Marketing teams to drive podcast & audiobooks editorial strategy. Work together with acquisition teams on audiobooks strategy. Define and drive editorial on product within.
- Record the album or playlist from Deezer with high quality and save it to MP3, WMA, etc.
- Capture sound from microphone, system sound, various music applications, etc.
- Adjust the volume, choose the source and tweak the output parameters.
- Hotkeys to start/stop, pause, resume, and manage the recording process.
- Pre-listen to the recorded audio files before exporting them to a computer.
- Set the task name, starting time and ending time as well as duration to make a scheduled audio recording.
Steps to Record Music from Deezer with Vidmore Screen Recorder
Step 1. Free download, install and run this Deezer recording software on your computer. In the main interface, click Audio Recorder to enter the audio recording interface.
Step 2. Select the audio output as System Sound Download free to converter sarah smith actress. for recording the music you prefer to download from Deezer by toggling on System Sound and off Microphone.
If you want to record your own voice, you need to turn on Microphone.
Step 3. Then, back to Deezer and find the album or playlist that you want to download. Click REC to start recording the music on your computer and then quickly play the music. The default preference will check Show countdown before recording. When you click the REC button, there will be three-second countdown appearing on your screen.
Step 4. When the music stops playing, you can click the Stop button to listen to the recorded album or playlist and click Save to export it to your computer.
Part 2. How to Download Songs from Deezer on iPhone/Android Phone via Deezer App
Deezer enables iOS and Android users to download playlists, albums, audiobooks and favorite tracks with the premium subscription that is available through in-app purchase. Make sure you are still a Deezer paid subscriber to download songs or playlists from Deezer.
Here’s how to download songs from Deezer on Android and iPhone devices.
Step 1. Open your Deezer app on your iPhone or Android phone and log in to your account.
Step 2. Find an album or playlist that you prefer to download. Note that you can't download individual tracks, unless you add them to a playlist.
Step 3. Turn the download slider on to start downloading your album or playlist. When finish downloading, the slider will turn green.
Step 4. If the playlist or album is under My Music option already, you just need to touch the three grey dots next to the content and choose Download album or Download playlist from the drop-down menu.
Part 3. How to Download A Full Album or Playlist on Windows/Mac with Deezer Desktop App
If the Deezer is installed on your Windows or Mac, you can also download all your favorite content and listen to it offline provided that you are the paid subscriber.
Steps to Download a full album or playlist:
- 1Find the album or playlist you want to download
- Select the Download button to begin downloading all the songs on the album/playlist.
- Once you finish downloading those songs, you will find that a green check will appear next to the Downloaded icon.
Note: You are not able to download individual song, unless you add it into an album or playlist.
Part 4. How to Download Songs from Deezer Using Deezify
Besides the above ways, we’d like to share you a free way to download music and songs from Deezer with no cost. You can use the Chrome extension, named Deezify to get Deezer songs with no limitation and no ads. It is only available in Google Chrome, but it is totally free for Deezer users to save Deezer music for offline playback.
Here you may like: 2 Best Jango Music Downloaders to Get Music Files Offline with Ease
Part 5. FAQs of Downloading Music from Deezer
1. How to convert Deezer to MP3?
For converting Deezer to MP3, you need to find a suitable audio converter to complete the conversion. Here you can try Vidmore Video Converter to change your music downloaded from Deezer to MP3 with original quality.
2. Can I record Deezer music with any tool for downloading music?
Yes, you can choose a professional audio recorder, like Vidmore Audio Recorder to capture your favorite music and save it to the MP3 format for better playback offline.
3. Can I choose where to save the downloaded tracks?
No, it's not possible to choose where files will be stored as all files are stored on the drive where you have the app installed.
Deezer Audiobooks Playlist
All in all, for a Deezer paid subscriber, the best way is to use your Deezer app to get Deezer music for offline listening, but for a free user, Vidmore Audio Recorder and Deezify could be better. Compared to the output music quality, Vidmore Audio Recorder seems a smart choice.