A faster, more secure and customizable Web browser.
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally and this is set to continue thanks to the release of Firefox 30. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.
Download Firefox Esr 52 Mac
Firefox is Mozilla's next generation open source web browser. Firefox's features include a popup blocker, tabbed browsing, a smarter search, better security and privacy options, hassle-free download manager and much, much more. Functions can be added through add-ons, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox's users. Mozilla Firefox is a cross-platform browser, providing support for various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Firefox Features. Improved Tabbed Browsing; Spell Checking. To Uninstall Firefox: Click Go and select Applications from the drop-down list; From the Applications folder, find the Firefox application, click on firefox.app and drag it to the Trash on your Dock; To Install Firefox on your computer: Click the download link for Mac to get Firefox Version 52.8.0 ESR here. Index of /pub/firefox/releases/52.0.1/ Type Name Size Last Modified; Dir. Dir: linux-i686/ Dir: linux-x8664-EME-free/ Dir.
Mozilla put of a lot of resources into creating a simple but effective UI aimed at making browsing quicker and easier. They created the tab structure that has been adopted by most other browsers. In recent years Mozilla has also focused on maximizing browsing area by simplifying toolbar controls to just a Firefox button (which contains settings and options) and back/forward buttons. The URL box features direct Google searching as well as an auto predict/history feature called Awesome Bar. On the right side of the URL box there are bookmarking, history and refresh buttons. To the right of the URL box is a search box which allows you to customize your search engine options. Outside of that a view button controls what you see below the URL. Next to that you have the download history and home buttons.
Firefox was the first browser to introduce a private browsing feature which allows you to use the internet more anonymously and securely. History, searches, passwords, downloads, cookies and cached content are all removed on shutdown. Minimizing the chances of another user stealing your identity or finding confidential information. Content security, anti-phishing technology and antivirus/antimalware integration ensures your browsing experience is as safe as possible.
Personalisation & DevelopmentWeebly gift guide giveaway items.
One of the best features of the Firefox UI is customization. Simply right click on the navigation toolbar to customize individual components or just drag and drop items you want to move around. The inbuilt Firefox Add-ons Manager allows you to discover and install add-ons within the browser as well as view ratings, recommendations and descriptions. Read about the top recommended add-ons for Mozilla Firefox on TechBeat. Thousands of customizable themes allow you to customize the look and feel of your browser. Site authors and developers can create advanced content and applications using Mozilla’s open source platform and enhanced API.
- Process separation (e10s) is enabled for some of you. Like it? Let us know and we'll roll it out to more.
- Roar for moar protection against harmful downloads! We've got your back
- Add-ons that have not been verified and signed by Mozilla will not load
- GNU/Linux fans: Get better Canvas performance with speedy Skia support. Try saying that three times fast
- Delay-agnostic AEC enabled
- Full duplex for GNU/Linux enabled
- ICE Restart & Update is supported
- Cloning of MediaStream and MediaStreamTrack is now supported
- Searching for something already in your bookmarks or open tabs? We added super smart icons to let you know
- Windows folks: Tab (move buttons) and Shift+F10 (pop-up menus) now behave as they should in Firefox customization mode
- The media parser has been redeveloped using the Rust programming language
- Windows 7 systems without Platform Update can now use D3D11 WARP
- Various security fixes
- Improved step debugging on last line of functions
- Heyo, Jabra & Logitech C920 webcam users. We fixed those pesky WebRTC bugs causing frequency distortions. Buh-bye, squeaky voice!
- After version 48, SSE2 CPU extensions are going to be required on Windows
- So long to support for 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. Now we can focus on where most Mac users are: 10.9. Don't forget to upgrade!
- Au revoir to Windows Remote Access Service modem Autodial
customizable web browser
Download from PortableApps.com
Firefox 52.9.0 Download For Mac
Version 52.9.0 for Windows, English
92MB download / 194MB installed
All Languages Antivirus Scan Details
Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition Legacy 52 can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: Firefox Stable, Firefox Developer Edition, Firefox Beta, Firefox Nightly, Legacy versions
- Support Firefox ESR development
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
Mozilla Firefox® Portable Edition Legacy 52 is the final release of the 52.x branch of the Extended Support Release of the Mozilla Firefox web browser bundled with a PortableApps.com launcher as a portable app, so you can take your browser, bookmarks and passwords with you. It is intended for groups who deploy and maintain the desktop environment in large organizations such as universities and other schools, county or city governments and businesses and the developers who support them. Individual users should use standard Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition. Mozilla Firefox® is a fast, full-featured web browser that's easy to use. It has lots of great features including popup-blocking, tabbed-browsing, integrated search, improved privacy features, automatic updating and more. Plus, thanks to the PortableApps.com launcher bundled in the Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take your favorite browser along with all your favorite bookmarks and extensions with you wherever you go. Firefox Portable is a dual-mode 32-bit and 64-bit app, ensuring Firefox runs as fast as possible on every PC.
|Chinese (Simplified)||中文 (简体)||Download||13c0297053e77a34505adb39b46a553b|
|Chinese (Traditional)||正體中文 (繁體)||Download||4ef218774b91a471012dceec3bd58516|
|English (British)||English (British)||Download||5f3a658bc3b356f69eb44ed35dbfc09e|
|Portuguese (Brazilian)||Português (do Brasil)||Download||7e4c0ef5cc3fef0689fb350054bcfae4|
|Portuguese (Portugal)||Português (Europeu)||Download||39c6d99dc014838bb923b7e115e0d28d|
|Spanish (Spain)||Español (de España)||Download||53a1a3243843b8f0005e60c8effd0602|
|Spanish (International)||Español (internacional)||Download||15e48f90bf320f051e1695f73b1ad3a4|
Download Firefox For Mac 52 Full
For help with this app, please see the following:
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com: Internet Support Forum
- Publisher: Mozilla & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2018-07-11
- Date Added: 2004-04-16
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (MPL/GPL/LGPL under Mozilla EULA)
- Source: Firefox ESR, Launcher source included, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: bcc7fc334e278629bfddc97210dd094e (English)
Mozilla®, Firefox® and the Firefox logo are registered trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation and are used under license.