- Note: The 64-bit Flash Player installer includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Flash Player. 2011-11-11 22:40:24 Log in to Reply Softexia.com is a Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Web Cloud and Windows software publishing website that provides free downloads, daily software updates and sales for trending software with discounts, coupon codes.
- Open the FMLE config.xml file in a text editor.The default installation location on Windows is C: Program Files Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 (For x64 it is C: Program Files (x86) Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 ) The default installation location on Mac OS is Macintosh HD:Applications:Adobe:Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2.
- An encoder converts video file types to make them easier to broadcast. A live video encoder is a tool that converts a video from the RAW format to the digital format. On one end, video footage from a camera is fed to the encoder. This footage is converted into a different format in real-time.
Powerful tool for helping you stream a live feed from cameras connected via USB or FireWire, and record video and audio stream separately or at the same time
Flash Media Live Encoder: 3.2: 6/1/2016: 9/1/2016: 9/1/2016: Flash Media Rights Management Server: 1: 3/19/2008: 4/2/2012: 3/31/2013: Flash Media Streaming Server. Flash Media Live Encoder sometimes hangs with latest drivers of Osprey 530 (188.8.131.52) on changing device settings. Workaround is to use older drivers (184.108.40.206) or beta drivers (#2486910).
What's new in Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 220.127.116.1132:
- Flash Media Live Encoder crashes on more than 10 core machines while using Vp6 or resize option (#2430582, #2448409).
- Flash Media Live Encoder crashes on Win7 Starter Edition and exhibits rendering related crashes on other Win 7 flavours (#2741073, #2728197, #2718112).
- Flash Media Live Encoder sometimes hangs with latest drivers of Osprey 530 (18.104.22.168) on changing device settings. Workaround is to use older drivers (22.214.171.124) or beta drivers (#2486910).
- Server-side action script is required for DVR feature to work (#2337330).
Recording live events that are broadcast via a streaming service requires a professional-grade utility, especially if the requirements are of the highest order.
Large timer clock. Such a software program is Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, an application that can handle several streams simultaneously and provide a wide array of dedicated functions.
This powerful tool is designed to be used with many different devices and can stream a live feed from cameras connected via USB or FireWire and which support DirectShow filters. Another very useful characteristic is the DVR functionality that enables you to enjoy time shifting or instant replay features.
Well-organized set of functions
Thanks to a user-friendly interface, the full power of Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is at your fingertips at all times. You can configure the encoding options on the fly and use either one of the built-in presets or create a custom one, according to your needs.
Descargar Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder Para Mac
Audio and video recording capabilities
The application can record video and audio separately or at the same time, and all you have to do is activate the desired capture device. With both sound and image you can customize the format and bitrate and choose a specific frame rate for video and sample rate for audio.
In case you only need a specific portion of the image, it allows you to crop and preview the input as well as the output at the same time. If you need to stream the content to a Flash Media Server, you just have to insert the URL and connect on the fly.
Saving to file can be limited either by size or by duration and the software even offers a 'DVR Auto Record' feature if you want things done automatically. Furthermore, the support for On2 VP6 and H.264 formats ensures a high-quality encoding for your videos.
An overall efficient and reliable program
All in all, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder provides quite a lot in a rather small package. Great features and easygoing operation are characteristics that make this application stand out from others in its category and earn a spot on the list of recommendations.
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder is part of these download collections: Convert AVIAdobe Flash Media Live Encoder was reviewed by Olivian Puha
- 1,024x768 screen resolution with 32-bit video card
- For H.264 and AAC support: Flash Media Live Encoder 2.5 or above required
- Intel Pentium 3 (or compatible) 933MHz or faster processor
- For VP6 MBR: 640x480 size or below; 2 or 3 streams at 25 fps: Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 3GHz, 2GB RAM); 768x576 size; 2 streams at 25 fps: Quad Core (Xeon 2GHz, 4GB RAM); 768x576 size; 3 streams at 25 fps: 8 Core (Xeon 3GHz, 3.25 GB RAM); Input stream 640x480
- For H264 MBR: 320x240 size or below ( Main or base profile); 2 streams at 25 fps: Dual Core 3GHz, 2GB RAM; 320x240 size ( Main or base profile); 3 streams at 25 fps: Quad Core Xeon 2GHz, 4GB RAM; 640x480 size ( Main or base profile); 2 streams at 25 fps:
- 256MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 40MB of available hard-disk space (excludes archived FLV and F4V files)
- Microsoft DirectShow compatible video capture device
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 126.96.36.19932add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 2008
- file size:
- 6.2 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder Win Mac
top alternatives PAID