New Tab Translator lets you translate your writing to over 50 different languages with a single click of a button, for free directly on your Chrome™ New Tab. To translate your text, click on 'Open Translator' under the search bar and type or copy your text in the box and choose the origin language and the target language. If it’s still not working, right-click anywhere on the page. Then, click Translate to Language. Change your default translation settings. By default, Chrome offers to translate pages written in a language you don't understand. Important: To turn translation suggestions on or off, learn how to manage languages on your Chromebook.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Google Translate Chrome DownloadFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
Google Translate Add To Chrome