You Should Know…¶
There are a few crucial things to know about the Riot API.
An all-inclusive Python framework for the Riot Games League of Legends API. We focus on making the data easy and fun to work with, while providing all the tools necessary to create a website or do data analysis. TL;DR: We're adding beta support for DX11 to League in 10.16. If you'd like to help us test DX11, you can opt-in by following the instructions in this article! We're in the process of rolling out DX11 API support, and starting in patch 10.16, we want to give players a chance to try out the updated API before we make DX11 the default option in.
League Of Legends Euw
- Your API key expires every 24 hours unless you applied for and received a key for a personal or production application. If you’re getting a 403 response from the Riot API, you probably just need to refresh your key.
- Applications take ~ two weeks (10 business days, barring holidays) to process. Make sure it’s verified (riot.txt). If it’s been longer than two weeks and you didn’t change your application during that time period, ask a Guru on Discord for help.
- You should use a library! All libraries are developed by the community and will make using the Riot API much easier. Nearly all of them take care of rate limiting, for example.
- If you have questions, you can ask on the Discord, but check here first. We try to collect common questions and put them in this documentation.
- To convert champion IDs to names, use Data Dragon.
- These docs are written by the community. Riot’s official docs can be found here.
League Of Legends Api Python
- Riot API Libraries
- Data Dragon
- Your Application
- LCU - The League Client
- Collecting Data
- Info About Specific Data
- Identifying Champion Positions
League Of Legends Pbe
Riot Games API Unofficial Community Documentation isn’t endorsed by Riot Games and doesn’t reflect the views or opinions of Riot Gamesor anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games aretrademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. Instal docker on ubuntu 20.04. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.