Jun 08, 2020 With version 10.5, Apple Logic Pro X now incorporates full-fledged, non-linear recording and a top-class Sampler instrument. It’s a stellar update to a best-in-class DAW, and if you already own. Learn how to how to compose, record, edit, and mix great sounding tracks with Logic Pro X, the flagship audio program from Apple.
You want to become a music producer or a musician, but you don’t know how to start yet? Then we suggest you begin to learn Logic Pro X, which is an excellent tool for the first step of your dream.
Apple develops logic Pro X specifically for Mac OS. Logic Pro X is an excellent tool for song creation, editing, and mixing.
This app has a vast collection of digital instruments, special effects, and loops built-in, giving you a complete set of tools to create a great track.
Don’t waste your time; we will share the instruction on installing Logic Pro X for PC on Windows 10/8/7 with you.
The Primary Function of Logic Pro X
- Record and edit MIDI and audio files with a comprehensive set of editors and tools.
- Build your guitar or accompaniment thanks to Amp Designer
- Support for over 750 digital instruments
- Support for Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Adjust the time and the tempo of every record
- Create and remix music with Logic Remote anywhere
- Provide more than 2700 effect patches
- Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
Method to Install and Run Logic Pro X for Windows PC
The Logic Pro X hasn’t made any versions for Windows PC yet but only for OS X operating system. Therefore, you need to download and install the VirtualBox to emulate the macOS High Sierra on your Windows PC.
This way can be said to be the only option to install Logic Pro X.
First, you need to make sure that your PC is strong enough. To run the VirtualBox, your PC has to run Windows 64 bit and own at least 4 Gb Ram (8GB recommended) and a Dual-Core processor.
Now follow these steps
Step 1 Download macOS High Sierra:
You need to search and download macOS High Sierra with the “.vmdk ” extension(for use on VirtualBox). Many websites provide it.
When you’ve done, you need to extract the .rar file to prepare for installing a virtual machine.
Step 2: Download and install VirtualBox
You must enable Virtualization in your PC BIOS. Check the guide here.
Search and download VirtualBox on the internet. You should go to the leading site to get the latest version of VirtualBox.
After downloading, double click on VirtualBox-6.1.0-135406-Winsetup file then just keep click “next” till the end.
Step 3: Setup virtual machine
1.Create a new machine Anydesk 6.1.
2. Fill a name and select version (macOS 10.13 High Siera 64bit)
3. Choose RAM size (4GB recommended-Max 50% your real RAM) then click next
4. Select “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” then click into folder icon
5. Click “Add” icon
6. Choose the .vmdk file that you’ve downloaded and extracted.
7. Click Choose and then Create
Step 4: Editing your Virtual machine to ready to run macOS
Now choose the virtual machine that you created on VirtualBox and click “Setting”
-Untick floppy and network
Learn Logic Pro X Studio Free
-Processor: At least 2 (Max:50% your real machine’s processor)
Learn Logic Pro X Free
Video memory: 128MB
Learn Logic Pro X Tutorial
Now click Ok.
Step 4: Add code to your virtual machine via CMD
1. Find CMD and your start menu and “run it as administrator”
2. Now use these code one by one in CMD and remember to replace “Machine Name” With your virtual machine name:
Best Logic Pro X alternatives
This list is the best alternative for Logic Pro X, Each has own pro/cons so you must find out yourself.
Logic Pro X FAQ:
Learn Logic Pro X
Here are popular some questions about Logic Pro X:
1.Is Logic Pro X FREE?
No, it’s cost $199.99.
2.Is Logic Pro available for Windows
You can download it by using the above method on this post.
3.Is Logic Pro only for Mac?
Top 10 Features To Learn Logic Pro X
No, You can use VirtualBox to install it on another platform.