- I got the Logitech G560 speakers today and while the lights are on (i.e. They're powered) when I plug the USB into my motherboard, the GHub software tells me the speakers are 'Not Connected' even though I just very clearly plugged them in. I have updated my drivers and I'm not quite sure what the problem is.
- If some features of G HUB do not appear to work correctly and restarting doesn't help, try this: 1. Go to Device Manager (WIN+PAUSE BREAK). Click on Viewat the top and view Devices by container.
Using the Logitech G Hub companion app, you can adjust the G433’s sound and mic settings when connected to a PC through the USB-A adapter. The app has a graphic equalizer, a few preset sound profiles, and the option to enable virtual surround sound. This gives you several options to modify the sound. Verify the product or receiver is connected directly to the computer and not to a hub, extender, switch or something similar. Move the device closer to the USB receiver. If your receiver is in the back of your computer, it may help to relocate the receiver to a front port. Since G Hub is the newer of the two and Logitech is trying its best to push the new software out, you’ll quite likely be prompted to install or even download the Logitech G Hub. However, the G Hub does not support all the Logitech gaming devices, especially older ones. The official list of supported devices is mentioned below.
This is a quick fix if you encounter a problem with G HUB suddenly not finding your device and you don’t have time to uninstall/reinstall G HUB software. This worked for me using the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse. In my case, I would open G HUB and my gaming mouse wasn’t recognized. This is strange because it was working fine earlier in the day and my mouse has been connected the entire time. This was a quick fix that worked for me, but it’s not a final solution. I’m still not sure why this occurred.
Quick Fix – Mouse Not Connected – Here are the steps I used when my Logitech G HUB Showed “Connect Your Logitech G Gear,” but in fact, my mouse WAS connected.
1. Close G HUB. Here I’m closing G HUB through the taskbar.
2. Find G HUB inside your Logitech folder. In my case, the Logitech folder is called “Logi” and G HUB is located inside that folder.
3. Right-click on G HUB and choose Run as Administrator. This will open G HUB.
4. Your device/mouse/Logitech G Gear should now be recognized.
UPDATE 07/17/2019: This issue occurred again three days after performing the above steps. Here are the steps that fixed this issue “today.”
The new method – permanently set the G HUB to always run as administrator
Nox app player for mac os x. 1. Right-click G HUB in the taskbar and choose Quit.
2. Open the Windows 10 Start menu search (Windows key + S) and type in “G HUB” and once the G HUB app appears then right-click and choose Open File Location.
3. Right-click Logitech G HUB and choose Properties.
4. Inside Logitech G HUB Properties choose the Shortcut tab and click on Advanced.
5. Inside Advanced Properties check Run as administrator and click OK. Click OK to close the previous Properties window.
6. Now right-click the Logitech G HUB and choose Pin to taskbar.
7. Double click the G HUB icon in the taskbar. Your device should now be recognized and no longer see “Connect Your Logitech G Gear.”
This new method worked in my particular case to fix the issue today. If this occurs again and/or I find more information I will post it here.
Still having trouble? Contact Logitech Technical Support:
1 (646) 454-3200
6 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time
In this guide I will show you how to resolve the keyboard “not connected” issue in Logitech’s G HUB software. You can see below an example of the issue. My keyboard is plugged in but the program does not recognize it. This root of this issue stems from security features in some of the newest Mac OS software. So in order to resolve it we will need to change some permissions.
Quiting G HUB
The first thing we need to do is make sure the G HUB application is not running. Now you don’t have to do this first, but once we change the security settings we will have to restart the program. Might as well get it out of the way now.
To quit the program go to the top right menu on mac and click the
G icon, then
Next we need to edit the security settings. To start go to the Apple icon on the top left then click on
Once the pane opens we need to click on the
Security & Privacy option.
On the left hand menu scroll to the
Accessibility option and click on it.
At this point we should be able to see that the
Logitech G HUB app is not selected to have control of the computer. It is important to make sure you trust a program before giving it control of your computer. In this case, I feel it is appropriate, this software is allowing us to customize our keyboard. It also includes writing macros that that the software can execute when using the keyboard and software combination. Because of this observation it makes sense to me why they need this permission.
Now we can select
Logitech G HUB so that is has permission. If your settings are not unlocked (the app names are grayed out) you will need to hit the lock icon on the bottom left. Then supply your username and password for your computer to unlock. Always makes sure to re-lock this once you are done making changes. You can lock the settings again by simply clicking on the lock again.
Logitech G HUB app and make sure it has a check mark by it. This gives the app permission to control the computer.
Results in G HUB
Now that we have changed the security settings, all we need to do is open up the
Logitech G HUB software again. If you can’t find it in your applications folder, just use
spacebar then search for it by
Logitech G HUB.
Why Does Logitech G Hub Not Work
Once the program opens up, you should see that the
Not Connected message no longer displays underneath your keyboard.
Further, you can now click into the keyboard and adjust your settings! As you can see it was easy to solve the G HUB keyboard not connected issue. Leave a comment below if this worked for you, or any modified instructions to help others visiting this page!
Logitech G Hub G433 Not Connected Without
If you would like to suggest a new article or video to be released, please reach out via the Contact Page. I look forward to hearing your feedback and providing content that is helpful for you!