How to start up in macOS from Windows
Mac Restart Command
On the Mac you can perform tasks like restart, shutdown, sleep or log out from current user account quickly by pressing different keys at the same time. This is not only a quicker way of doing things on the Mac but is also useful when your Trackpad or Mouse stops working, or your Mac gets stuck for some reason. When the Mac is completely off, press and hold the power button again. Now, the update should resume. Press Command + L again to see if macOS is still installing. If there is no avail, continue onto the next solution below. Reset Your NVRAM.
- From the notification area on the right side of the Windows taskbar, click to show hidden icons.
- Click the Boot Camp icon .
- From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS.
If you haven't installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message ”Could not locate the OS X boot volume.'
Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up:
Gossip girl book 1 pdf printable. GOSSIP GIRL/”Pilot” COLD OPEN FADE IN: MANHATTAN SKYLINE Even from a distance, it’s clear. You could get in a lot of trouble in this city. And hurtling towards it is AN AMTRAK TRAIN Over this we HEAR the voice of GOD. Or GOD to the teenagers of the Upper East Side. The voice of GOSSIP GIRL. GOSSIP GIRL VOICE Spotted on the New Haven Line. Other files ( 1) Gossip Girl Cecily von Ziegesar.epub. Claim the 'Gossip Girl Cecily von Ziegesar.epub'. I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law. An illustration of an open book. Gossip girl: a novel Item Preview. 14 day loan required to access EPUB and PDF files.
- Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows.
- Press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key as your Mac begins to restart.
- Select your Mac startup volume (Macintosh HD) in the Startup Manager window, then press Return or click the up arrow:
How to start up in Windows from macOS
Mac Restart Keys
- Use Startup Manager to choose your Windows (Boot Camp) volume during startup.
- Or select your Boot Camp volume in Startup Disk preferences, then restart.
Mac Restart Command
- If you're having difficulty using VoiceOver or another screen reader to complete these steps, please contact Apple Support.
- Learn how to install Windows 10 on your Mac.