mind in the Atom command palette to open a mindmap view of the current markdown file. The full command name is
Markdown Mindmap: Toggle.
By default there is no keyboard shortcut to avoid conflicts. If you want to use one open menu
Edit -> Keymap.. and add this to the file:
You can switch between different themes in package settings. Dark themes variants are also available.
This extension is built using the markmap component.
Iscan. Suggestions for new featues are welcome, feel free to open an issue.
Vscode Markdown Mindmap
- Fix error for newly created unsaved file (#43)
- Forgot to update the markmap dependency needed for the new features
- Keep state of folded/unfolded nodes on update (#20)
- Watch for changes and update nested file trees
- Fix various file links issues
- Add an option to disable link parsing (#42)
- Add support for links across files
- Fix syncing scroll position when using markdown-preview-enhanced plugin #12
- Fix deprecated save dialog #37
- Fix node width for non-lation characters (using canvas to measure text width)
- Add support for markdown numbered lists
- Fixes Block size for capital letters #29
- Make node width dynamic based on content
- Truncate long labels (can be switched off in settings)
- Parse markdown lists and display them as nodes (can be switched off in settings)
- Fix: navigation bug after collapsing and re-expanding nodes
Markdown Mindmap Syntax
Notes to myself:
Free Mind Map Creator
- Do not use
npm versionbefore publishing, just use
apm publish major minor patchwhich takes care of everything.
- If the command asks for username and password then personal access token can be used in place of the password.