Yes, there is a new Nik Collection by DxO, but quite expensive and offers almost the same as former Nik Collection by Google (and don’t forget, Nik Collection is much more than just filters). Although the Google Nik Collection is no longer available on Google’s web site, it’s still available on many servers (and some of them very trustworthy – instaluj.cz or archive.org (v. 1.2.11)).
- Nik Collection Affinity Photo Macros
- Nik Collection Affinity Photo Mac Software
- Nik Collection For Photoshop
- Nik Collection 2012
The new version of Nik Collection from DXO supports Affinity Photo. Once installed most plugins work without issues, but with the difference that you apply the plugin effect to the active layer, and not to a new layer, as you might be used to in Photoshop. At least this is the case with Nik Collection plugins. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
After you download the file, install the Nik Collection as any other software and then tell Affinity Photo where to look for this plugin. It’s straightforward and easy. Here’s how to do it:
Bin kein Profi in Sachen Video und auch kein Sprecher. Das Video soll nur kurzfristig schnell weiterhelfen. Danke.zur kostenlosen NIK Collection:https://www. Although the Google Nik Collection is no longer available on Google’s web site, it’s still available on many servers (and some of them very trustworthy – instaluj.cz or archive.org (v. After you download the file, install the Nik Collection as any other software and then tell Affinity Photo where to look for this plugin. In February 2020, DXO released the Nik Collection 2.5. This included changes to ensure the Nik Collection is fully compatible with Affinity Photo. Versions of the Nik Collection prior to 2.5 will show a colour rendering problem if you try to edit a 16-bit image using Nik Viveza.
3. Select a folder where Affinity will search for this plugin (click on “+”):
4. I created a new folder “Affinity Plugins” for this purpose located on E: – but you can choose whatever you want:
5. Voilà, Compatible Host Application added, click on Install:
Smallest dolphin. The smallest river dolphin species, the La Plata river dolphin (Pontoporia blainvillei), also lives in South America. Also known as the franciscana, it inhabits the coastal waters of Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina. Gray above and pale below, this little dolphin grows only 1.2–1.7 metres (4–5.6 feet) long and weighs 20–60 kg (45–135 pounds). Jan 14, 2021 The smallest active incorporated town (which also confusingly has the word location in its name) is Hart’s Location, with 45 residents. This tiny town in the White Mountains is known not just. Hector’s dolphins are the smallest and rarest marine dolphins in the world. They have distinct black facial markings, short stocky bodies and a dorsal fin shaped like a Mickey Mouse ear. There is a subspecies of Hector’s dolphin known as Maui’s dolphin that is critically endangered and estimated to have a population of only 55.
7. Now we need to tell Affinity Photo where to search for Nik Collection plugins. So we need to launch Affinity Photo.
Nik Collection Affinity Photo Macros
8. In Affinity Photo, click your way to Edit -> Preferences:Preferences:'>
10. Add the path to the “Compatible Host Applications” folder from steps 3 – 6 (in my case it is “E:Affinity Plugins“) – just click on Add and select the appropriate folder:
11. Maybe you’ll be surprised – this folder doesn’t contain the plugins itself – the plugin is located where you installed it – in my case “C:Program FilesGoogleNik Collection“; this folder – “E:Affinity Plugins” contains only links and config files for the plugin itself.
12. Voilà, folder added 🙂 Click on Close
13. We need to restart Affinity Photo so these newly added plugins can be loaded.
Nik Collection Affinity Photo Mac Software
14. After Affinity Photo restarts, you can verify that Nik Collection plugins are detected and loaded:
15. If you open some image, you can try these new plugins for yourself under Filters -> Plugins -> Nik Collection 🙂
Nik Collection For PhotoshopPlugins -> Nik Collection :-)'>
16. Just remember that when you apply some of these filters in Affinity Photo, they are applied to the active layer – don’t expect that plugin will create a new layer. So better duplicate your active layer so your work can be nondestructive.
Nik Collection 2012
This older blogpost has hugely inspired the tutorial – but was written for the Mac and some older version of Affinity Photo. This one is for the Windows environment.