Our Cloudeight community Web site that our members call 'The Hill' is growing fast. If you're not a member you're missing a lot of fun. On 'The Hill' you can create and design your own web page - even if you've never done it before. You can post on the Forums on The Hill, write blogs, share your comments, share your favorite photos, songs, and videos. Start your group or join a group to discuss things that interest you - and invite others to join too. Chat with and send intra-site messages to your friends. Best of all your make new friends and get involved in something fun with people from all over the world. 'The Hill' was especially designed for people 40 and over - and it's family-safe and fun for everyone. Join today - it's free!
MegaFood Women Over 40 One Daily. These MegaFood multivitamins contain vitamins A, C, D3, E, and have an impressive 4.8-star-rating, with one customer claiming, 'This is the one vitamin I.
- Vitamin D deficiency is particularly prevalent and can contribute to increased bone-mass loss (over the age of 40, this happens to women naturally, but a deficiency in vitamin D accelerates the problem) and osteoporosis. Low vitamin D has also been linked to depression and seasonal affective disorder. Other potential deficiencies include iron.
- 40 downloads 672 Views 319KB Size Report This content was uploaded by our users and we assume good faith they have the permission to share this book. If you own the copyright to this book and it is wrongfully on our website, we offer a simple DMCA procedure to remove your content from our site.
- We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
What you're missing on 'The Hill'
Come join thousands of members who are having fun on The Hill.
Make new friends from all over the world..
- Our members are currently sharing over 17,000 photos, thousands of blogs, thousands of songs, and hundreds of videos
- You can create your own Web page - no special skills needed! Anyone can have their very own Web page in minutes!
- Invite your friends and family to view photos and blogs you've created
- You can make new friends and meet people from all over the world
- Upload photos to your own gallery and share them with friends or the entire planet
- Write your own blogs -express yourself!
- Upload your favorite songs and share them with your friends or the entire community
- Upload your own homemade videos or share your favorite videos from sites like YouTube
- Join existing interest groups in our NotOverTheHill community or start your own groups
- Learn from our forums, post questions, post comments, show your computer knowledge!
- Invite as many of your friends and family members as you want to join
- Over 800 free games to play in the Arcade on 'The Hill'
- Chat with others from all around the world in our new, updated chat room
- And much more..
- Membership is 100% FREE - and it's a Cloudeight Web site so you know it's safe, family fun!
NotOverTheHill.com provides a exceptional opportunity for people 40 and over to express themselves and have fun without worrying what kind of content they might be exposed to. NotOverTheHill.com is free to join. Members need only fill out a short form, select a username and password in order to create a membership account. Once your account is activated you can participate in all the activities available on the site.
Fox News Flash top headlines for June 12
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
Ryan Yarbrough followed up a rare Tampa Bay complete game with six solid innings and the Rays became the first team to reach 40 wins this season, 4-2 over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night.
'Hopefully we're first to 41, too,' Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash said.
Yarbrough (4-3), the first Rays’ pitcher to go the distance in five years in his previous start, gave up two unearned runs and three hits.
Brandon Lowe homered for the Rays, who are 21-5 since May 13. Best free photo organizing software mac.
Baltimore got a home run from Trey Mancini.
The Orioles have lost 13 in a row on the road. It is tied for the longest skid since the team moved to Baltimore from St. Lois in 1954.
Yarbrough struck out six. His complete game on June 3 at the New York Yankees was Tampa Bay’s first since Matt Andriese on May 14, 2016, against Oakland and stopped a major league record of 731 games without one, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
Yarbrough also has won consecutive starts after ending a 24-game winless streak as a starter in the game against the Yankees. Often used following an opener, he is 25-5 as a reliever.
'I just think it's from getting into a good groove,' Yarbrough said. 'I feel like early in the year it was always something in my first inning, whether it was starting or coming after guys. Something would always happen, so kind of being able to get into a rhythm beginning of the game has been huge.'
It was Yarbrough's first home win as starter since June 11, 2018 over Toronto.
Lowe, who entered with the second-lowest average in the AL at .188, had been hitless in 16 at-bats before putting the Rays ahead 3-2 with a two-run homer in the fourth off Keegan Akin (0-1).
'It felt great,' Lowe said. 'Hitting the ball out of the ballpark wasn't the idea. Guy on third base, less than one out and the infield was in, anything I could do to get an RBI. Happy that it went out, for sure though.'
It was Lowe’s fifth hit, including three homers, in 65 at-bats against left-hander’s this year.
Andrew Kittredge, J.P. Feyereisen and Pete Fairbanks, who worked the ninth to get his second save, completed a three-hitter.
'They have a lot of different angles they can throw at you,' Baltimore manager Brandon Hyde said.
Mancini hit a two-run drive off Yarbrough in the third. It was his third homer in 19 at-bats against the lefty in a matchup of players that went to high school in nearby Winter Haven, Florida.
Mancini has four homers and nine RBIs in four games against the Rays this season.
Manuel Margot cut the Tampa Bay deficit to 2-1 on a third-inning fielder’s choice and made it 4-2 on an RBI single in the seventh.
Black Actresses Over 40
Akin allowed three runs, five hits and three walks in four innings during a 95-pitch outing.
Orioles rookie Ryan Mountcastle had his streak of driving in at least one run in eight straight games end.
HARVEY STAYING PUT
Hyde reiterated that struggling Matt Harvey will make his next scheduled start and get the chance to 'try and fight through these tough times.' The right-hander has allowed 36 runs and eight homers over 23 2/3 innings in his past seven starts. The pair talked before the game. 'He’s been working hard,' Hyde said. 'I know he’s very discouraged, disappointed, frustrated.'
The Rays acquired RHP Matt Wisler and cash from San Francisco for minor league LHP Michael Plassmeyer.
Over 40 & You' Re Hired Pdf free. download full
Orioles: OF Austin Hays (strained left hamstring) returned from the 10-day IL and went 0 for 4, including three strikeouts.
Rays: 1B Ji-Man Choi (left groin strain) got eight at-bats at extended spring training.
Baltimore RHP Jorge López (2-6) and Rays LHP Rich Hill (5-2) are Saturday’s starters. Hill is 4-1 with an 0.68 ERA in seven starts since May 1.