Sophos Endpoint Protection
Sophos has set the bar for security. Its products integrate seamlessly to better service a company’s whole environment.” Wil Craig, Head of IT, HydraFacial The Sophos Central platform is accessible from anywhere and this has greatly simplified things for us.”. Sophos Home is powered by the same award-winning Sophos endpoint protection technologies used by businesses all over the world. '#1 Malware Protection Rate - Sophos Intercept X Advanced blocked 99.9% of the malware with 0 false alarms'.
When she saw three hungry, angry bears staring at her, she leapt out of bed. “Help!” she screamed, running down the stairs, past the chairs, past the bowls of porridge, and out the door. Goldilocks never again went to the home of the three bears. But she did often daydream about that delicious bowl of porridge, and that perfect little. Goldilocks and the three scares pdf free download pdf.
Protection for all endpoint devices, on premise or in the cloud, through one management console.
Companies looking for strong threat protection with a granular management controls.
What is Sophos Endpoint Protection?
Sophos Interpt X is platform for detecting and stopping threats Endpoint Threats. It has a focus on delivering a simple and secure platform. It offers one accessible management console for IT departments to manage all IT devices, and the client can either run in the cloud or as an on-premise solution. It promises to automate the process of identifying threats, isolating them to stop them spreading and removing them from devices. It uses deep learning systems to look for the common signs of attack rather than relying on signatures, which they argue makes it more proficient at spotting zero-day attacks. The Sophos EPP Platform anti-virus is based on the Intercept X platform Sophos acquired in 2017. This specializes in deep machine learning algorithms to hanti-malware, HIPS and malicious traffic detection and help protect endpoints against threats.
Profile: Sophos Endpoint Protection
|Suitable For||SMBs and Enterprise|
Sophos Endpoint Protection Features
- Strong threat protection against ransomware and credential theft with machine learning algorithms powering automated defence
- Cloud based administration console manages all endpoints, but also with other Sophos platforms including secure web and email gateways
- Protection against malware, and malicious web traffic
- A range of policies are available within the admin console, including web filtering, application controls and device controls including peripheral control
- Performance is strong, with update downloads typically under 30KB to minimize disruption and keep storage costs low
- Flexible product purchasing so that customers can choose cloud based management with reporting, and upgrade to the Intercept Endpoint Protection if they want
Sophos has a strong focus on given admins granular controls and policies to stop threats from reaching devises. The management component is a key feature of their EPP platform, with management able to filter web content, set device controls, decide what apps can be downloaded and even decide what peripherals devices can use. This can all greatly increase the overall security of an organisation, especially if a large number of employees work remotely. Alongside these threat protection controls, the detection and response is powerful. Based on Intercept X, a machine learning powered threat detection system acquired by Sophos in 2017, this platform is adept at isolating and removing advanced Endpoint threats.
The management console is clean and accessible with customers suggesting that it’s easy to configure and manage and works well. It’s cloud based and so can be accessed from anywhere, with a full range of reports and controls. It also works as one management console with all of the other Sophos security products including Secure Email Gateways and Web Filtering. This makes it an easy option to recommend for existing Sophos customers. For other customers looking for Endpoint Protection with a range of strong management controls and threat protection, this is a good option for you to consider.See Full Report
SE Labs has awarded Sophos Intercept X Advanced the award for Best Small Business Endpoint Security Solution in their 2019 Annual Report. The award was based on top rated performances from months of in-depth tests, including malware found in the wild and targeted attacks created by SE Labs to mimic current and potential future attacks.
Intercept X Advanced has been awarded a “AAA rating” by SE Labs, the highest rating available, in every public endpoint test it has participated in for both Enterprise and Small Business Endpoint Security Software.
Intercept X Third Party Test Results
Intercept X Advanced is the world’s best endpoint protection. In addition to plaudits by SE Labs, it’s consistently performed at or near the top of multiple third-party tests.
- AAA Rated for Enterprise – 100% total accuracy rating
- Best Small Business Protection Award – AAA rated for SMB, 100% total accuracy rating
- Ranked #1 for Security Effectiveness
- Ranked #1 for Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Ranked #1 for Malware Protection (99.9% detection, 0 false alarms)
- 100% block rate, 0 false positives – 360 Degree Assessment
- Ranked #1 for Exploit Protection
- Ranked #1 for Malware Protection
- Editor’s Choice, Best Ransomware Protection for Business 2019
- AV-Test (Windows) – Top Product
- AV-Test (Mac) –Perfect Score
- AV-Test (Android) – Perfect Score
One reason Intercept X excels like this is because it offers multiple layers of security in a single solution and a single agent to deliver unparalleled protection against advanced attacks.
Which Sophos For Small Business
Under the hood, Intercept X integrates deep learning malware detection, anti-exploit technology, active-adversary protection, specific anti-ransomware technology and a host of foundational endpoint security techniques.