Every Door Direct Mail - EDDM - is an online service that uses demographic data to help business mailers target their marketing mail pieces to customers in a select neighborhood, city or ZIP Code. Since 2011, EDDM has resulted in more than 20 billion pieces of mail and $3.8 billion in revenue.
- Usps Every Door Direct Mailer
- Usps Every Door Direct Mail Postcard Sizes
- Usps Every Door Direct Mail Eddm
The USPS Printer Directory provides customers free access to local print, design and mail preparation services for Every Door Direct Mail and other direct mail products through a searchable database and mapping program. More than 700 listings populate the directory that serves small and medium-size businesses nationwide.
Using Every Door Direct Mail Affordable, Targeted Advertising. Use Every Door Direct Mail ® (EDDM ®) services to promote your small business in your local community.If you're having a sale, opening a new location, or offering coupons, EDDM can help you send postcards, menus, and flyers to. Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a service offered by the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) that makes it easy to reach every business or residential customer in a given neighborhood, city or ZIP code. The following lists the benefits of EDDM marketing plus EDDM guidelines so you can deci. Every Door Direct Mail - BMEU is another mail option on the USPS.COM website. Designed for Mail Service Providers or businesses that want to send larger mailings and want the ease of entering the mail at one location. Typically, this is used for a mailing of more than 5,000 mailpieces.
What can I mail with Every Door Direct Mail - USPS. Every Door Direct Mail – Retail™ service lets you reach every home, every address, every time. You simply pick the neighborhood you want to target, and a Postal Service™ carrier delivers your printed piece to every address while delivering the day’s mail. You don’t need to know the names or street addresses.
140 USPS Marketing Mail Flats Every Door Direct Mail-Retail (EDDM-Retail)
143 Prices and Eligibility
1.0 Prices, and Fees
For price, see Notice 123—Price List. Flats mailed under EDDM-Retail are not eligible for Nonprofit prices.
1.2 Fees and Services
2.0 Basic Eligibility Standards for EDDM-Retail Flats
2.1 Description of Service
EDDM-Retail flats are USPS Marketing Mail, and are generally subject to USPS Marketing Mail eligibility standards, with differences as described in 3.0Download office mac full. due to the use of simplified addresses. USPS Marketing Mail may receive deferred handling. The USPS does not guarantee the delivery of USPS Marketing Mail within a specified time.
2.2 Inspection of Contents
2.3 Forwarding and Return Service
2.4 Extra Services
2.5 Additional Eligibility Standards for EDDM-Retail Flats
- EDDM-Retail flats must weigh no more than 3.3 ounces and must have a length greater than 10-1/2 inches long, or a height greater than 6-1/8 inches high, or a thickness greater than 1/4 inch thick. See 101.2.0 for general minimum and maximum dimensions.
- EDDM-Retail flats must be part of a saturation flats mailing with all pieces bearing simplified addresses meeting the saturation and addressing standards in 602.3.0. Each mailing must consist of 200 or more pieces or 50 or more pounds of mail up to a maximum of 5000 pieces per day per 5-digit ZIP Code. As an exception to this minimum quantity, a mailing to all addresses in a 5-digit ZIP Code area may contain fewer than 200 pieces when there are fewer than 200 deliverable addresses in the entire ZIP Code service area to which the pieces are mailed. All pieces in a mailing must be entered at the designated Post Office servicing the routes and Post Office Box sections to which delivery is intended.
- Additional basic standards for USPS Marketing Mail flats in 243.3.0 apply to EDDM-Retail flats, unless stated otherwise in 140.
3.0 Content Standards for EDDM-Retail Flats
3.2 Personal Information
3.3 Bills and Statements of Account
Mail containing bills or statements of account as defined in 133.3.2 may not be entered as EDDM-Retail mail.
3.4 Handwritten and Typewritten Matter
Usps Every Door Direct Mailer
3.5 Attachments and Enclosures
EDDM-Retail mailpieces may not have First-Class Mail enclosures or attachments. An EDDM-Retail flat may bear a label, a sticker, or a release card eligible as USPS Marketing Mail matter, when affixed under 3.5 and 126.96.36.199. EDDM—Retail flats may bear Repositionable Notes under 202.7.0. EDDM-Retail flats also may bear other attachments eligible as USPS Marketing Mail matter if these additional conditions are met: