WeChat is a multi-purpose messaging and social media app which is prevalent in China and other countries and areas. But from time to time, we can hear such complaints from WeChat users that they can’t login WeChat on their Android, iPhone and Windows phone. “WeChat won’t let me login!”. Program name: WeChat (Desktop) (Social & Messaging) WeChat (微信) is a Chinese messaging and social media application developed by Tencent. It has more than one billion monthly active users.
Download WeChat for PC free at BrowserCam. WeChat Tencent developed WeChat app for the Android and iOS but you could also install WeChat on PC or MAC. Have you ever wondered how easy it is to download WeChat for PC? No worries, we have some simple instructions that you can follow to install WeChat on your PC.
WeChat is yet another popular messaging app which is getting popular day by day. WeChat is a complete one-stop solution for all your communication needs. WeChat is available on almost every platform that you can think of: Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian and Desktop. It is completely free to use. It offers instant messaging, voice calling, video calling and a host of other important features that make it one of the strongest competitors to WhatsApp and Telegram.
- WeChat was designed with your privacy and safety in mind. For this reason, WeChat does not store your chat log or message history on our servers to make sure that third-parties including WeChat itself are unable to view the content of your messages.
- WeChat occupying a major chunk of your communication medium, bill payment, or orders has become indispensable. Your WeChat history contains text messages, voice messages, videos, and pictures that are important and dear to you. In case you accidentally delete them, it would cost you memories and important information as well.
- WeChat is a great app for messaging and file sharing, especially since it can be synced with a desktop version of itself, letting you share entire photo albums in one compressed folder.
To get started, you have to create an account by verifying your mobile number, just as with most of the other such apps. It syncs all your contacts and detects people who are already on your contact list. You can also login to WeChat by using your Facebook account. It also gives you the option of choosing your username, which your contacts would see when they communicate with you using WeChat. It has all the basic features that are expected of a messaging app. Although the user interface is not very straight forward, a regular smart phone user should be comfortable with a little effort.
Voice calling on WeChat is kind of primitive. It's more like a walkie-talkie conversation, rather than a real time voice call. When you want to talk, you press a button, which records your voice and sends it to your contact when you release the button. We hope that WeChat adds real voice calling soon. Video calling is of high-quality, although the experience could vary depending on your network speed. You can, however, tweak certain things which could make your video calls more reliable.
Through WeChat you can share photos, videos or even files with your friends. WeChat has a huge collection of emoticons. And people seem to love them. The 'Look Around' feature is a nice addition, where you can view your friends and their activities who also have enabled this feature. But after a point, it becomes senseless. Using the 'Moments' feature, you can share a fun moment by tapping on the camera icon, which captures whatever your phone can see at that moment. This is then available on your timeline for your followers to view.
WeChat surely has a future. With the developers still coming out with newer features and updates, the app shows a lot of promise. If you haven't yet tried it, we are sure that you will thank us for our suggestion to download an use WeChat. Happy Chatting..
How to Install WeChat for PC or MAC:
1. To start off, download either Andy OS or BlueStacks on your PC from the download button made available at the beginning of this web page.
2. Start installing BlueStacks App player by opening the installer once the download process is completed.
Wechat Desktop Download
3. Go through the common installation steps by clicking 'Next' a couple of times.
4. When you see 'Install' on the screen, please click on it to start the last installation process and then click 'Finish'.
Wechat For Windows 10 Desktop
5. Then, either using the Windows start menu or alternatively the desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Add a Google account by simply signing in with your username and password.
Wechat Desktop Version
7. And finally, you will be able to open up Google Play Store which lets you search for WeChat app and install Wechat for PC or Computer.
Wechat App Download For Pc
Even though you do not find the WeChat app on Google Play Store, you can free download the APK using this web page and install the app. If you’d like to download Andy Android emulator rather than BlueStacks or you prefer to download free WeChat for MAC, you can still go through the same procedure.