- The Best Items to build on Yasuo in Wild Rift are bursty bruiser items, building to easily win exchanges against any opponent. The first item to build should be Statikk Shiv, and then second, you will want to complete your Gluttonous Greaves with a Quicksilver Enchant and to finish up your Core Item Build will be a.
- Previously, we shared The Best Build for Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift. For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to.
- Wild Rift Yasuo Mid Lane – Build, Skills and Runes. December 18th, 2020 Gmcenter Mobile Gaming, Wild Rift 0 comments 1316. Hi and welcome back to our channel.
Best YASUO Builds, items, runes, skills and guides. Learn how to play YASUO, how to climb with YASUO and analyze YASUO. Wild Rift Rammus Guide: Best Build, Runes and Gameplay Tips CoDWarzoneMobile.com scam: Don’t fall into the trap Minecraft Guide: Best 15 pro survival tips and tricks that you must know.
League of Legends: Wild Rift will be releasing soon on iOS and Android. We’ve already covered the full roster of champions coming to the game. However, we felt like it was important to talk about the more iconic champions being ported over from League. One such champion is Yasuo, a melee carry who is known for his high skill-curve and flashy dodges.
Yasuo is played with extreme precision and is one of the most mobile champions in the game. Don’t let this fool you though, he also has one of the highest DPS rates in the game and can be very annoying to catch if you lack proper CC and disable. This is the reason he’s almost unkillable if he is played by someone who knows what they are doing.
Yasuo – Overview
Yasuo’s Dash is his most powerful ability. Sweeping Blade provides him with a lot of mobility and general outplay potential. However, never get caught using it without any reason. This means that the dash should only be used to get in, get out, dodge CC, etc. You can quickly poke an enemy when their abilities are on CD and Dash out. You also have a fantastic shield from your passive so abuse its timing to use it as much as possible.
How to Play Yasuo – Tips and Tricks
If you like to play with Yasuo, here are some tips and tricks we think you should consider:
During the laning stage, you should focus on last hitting since you are a carry. Harassing should always come second. We recommend going for greaves first and then building a static shiv. If you are against a bursty assassin, go for a phantom dancer instead of static. Your biggest power spike is definitely your infinity edge. If you are up against ranged heroes use your first ability for farming.
Related: How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC with GameLoop 60 FPS Game Play
In the mid-game, you should be focused on farming or either pushing out mid for priority or split pushing a lane. Be careful not to over-extend as your quite weak. Always remember to choose your 1v1’s wisely because if you get caught out and die, the enemy will surely seize an objective.
We recommend going for a bloodthirster or death’s dance. Steraks is also situationally useable. However, your main focus should be around splitting to draw pressure from your team.
Remember to always stack your first ability whether that is on neutral camps or minions, try to have it stacked before you engage in a fight.
Yasuo – Abilities
Yasuo has one of the hardest skill-sets in the game and is therefore a high-risk, high-reward champion. This is mainly because all of his abilities rely on quick timings and have a specific pattern of execution to output maximum damage.
Way Of The Wanderer (Active)
Yasuo’s Critical Strike Chance is doubled. Additionally, Yasuo builds toward a shield whenever he is moving. The shield triggers when he takes damage from a champion or monster.
Yasuo thrusts forward, damaging all enemies in a line. On hit, grants a stack of Gathering Storm for a few seconds. At 2 stacks, Steel tempest fires a whirlwind that knocks Airborne. Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack with all the same things.
Vitra meda task chair. Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.
Dashes through target enemy, dealing magic damage. Each cast increases your next dash’s base Damage, up to a max amount. Cannot be re-cast on the same enemy for a few seconds. If Steel Tempest is cast while dashing, it will strike as a circle.
Yasuo Build 2021
Blinks to an Airborne enemy champion, dealing physical damage and holding all Airborne enemies in the area in the air. Grants maximum Flow but resets all stacks of Gathering Storm. For a moderate time afterward, Yasuo’s critical strikes gain significant Bonus Armor Penetration.
This concludes our guide on how you can play Yasuo in Wild Rift. Stay tuned for more guides on all the champions available in the game. In the meanwhile, check these articles out.
Yasuo is one Champion Wild Rift which takes a lot of practice before it can be played well. Determining the Yasuo Wild Rift Build is also a supporting factor so that all the skills available on this champion can be maximized. The reason is, Yasuo has deadly critical damage, making it very dangerous in the game.
That makes Yasuo difficult to play is the dash game when using the Sweeping Blade skill (Yasuo’s dash skill name). This skill itself does sound very easy, but if you don’t take the numbers into account dash that will be done, you will be easily caught by the enemy.
So, so that you don’t get confused when using this champion or want to learn Yasuo well. Dafunda Game has summarized Yasuo’s best build and an explanation of the skills of this champion. Without further ado, here is the review for you.
Skill Yasuo Wild Rift
Before we discuss the best builds from Yasuo, it’s a good idea to get to know each of the skills this champion has. In addition, we have prepared several combos that you might implement. Here are the Yasuo combos that you can try:
Stell Tempest (1) -> Stell Tempest (1) -> Sweeping Blade (3) -> Stell Tempest (1) -> Last Breath (Ultimate)
- Way of The Wanderer (Passive Skill) – Resolve: Walking makes Flow bar Yasuo filled up. When his Flow is full, damage of a Champion or a monster will make Yasuo absorb 100 damage for two seconds. Indent: Critical strike chance Yasuo will double up, however critical hers gave 10 percent damage less.
- Steel Tempest (Skill 1) – Yasuo thrusts his sword forward and gives 78 (+100 percent AD) physical damage and get stack Gathering Storm if the puncture is about the enemy. After two stack, Steel Tempest will launch a hurricane forward that takes the enemy into effect Airbone. If Steel Tempest is used when doing a Sweeping Blade, Steel Tempest will be circular.
- Wind Wall (Skill 2) – Creates a 300 long wall of wind unit which blocks all enemy projectiles for four seconds.
- Sweeping Blade (Skill 3) – Doing dash to an enemy target, grants 70 (+20 percent AD bonus + 60 percent AP) magic damage. Each use of Sweeping Blade will add base damage by 25 percent to 50 percent. Can’t be on re-cast to the same enemy for eight seconds. When Steel Tempest is performed simultaneously with the Sweeping Blade, Steel Tempest will be in a circle shape.
- Last Breath (Ultimate) – Blinks directly on the enemy hit by Airborne, giving 200 (+150 percent bonus AD) physical damage and increases the duration of the enemy’s Airborne inside area for 1.5 seconds. Yasuo also immediately got Flow and for the next 15 seconds critical strike get 30 percent Armor Penetration.
Build Yasuo Wild Rift
- Phantom Dancer– This item has a passive which will give the user a shield when his HP is below 35%. As for the shield that is obtained based on the level, which is 240-590 with a cooldown of 90 seconds when it is active.
- Infinity Edge– This item will increase damagecritical stikeyou with an additional +60 status attack damage and + 25% critical strike chance. However, this item is quite expensive, so it will take some time to get it.
- Gluttonous Greaves– These shoes provide an additional 8% effect physical vamp, making Yasuo sustain longer on teamfight or when fighting 1 vs 1 with other Champions.
- Statikk Shiv– This item will add movement speed Yasuo at 5%. It was very beneficial for Yasuo to move more agile. This item is also useful for cleaning wave minion thanks to the passive surprise in the form of magic damage.
- Bloodthirster– this item gives the user 15% physical vamp with added effects shield if you receive excess HP.
- Guardian Angel– This item gets you 40 armor and 45 attack damage with ressurect passive effect. You can come back to life with 50% HP and 30% basic mana recovery. However, this item has cooldown the old one, which is 3 minutes. So it is more suitable to be purchased during the late game.
Rune Yasuo Wild Rift
Yasuo Builds Wild Rift
- Conqueror– This rune has a passive that gives Yasuo 2-6 bonus damage (based on level) and can bestack as many as 5 times. With a maximum of 10 – 30 attack damage (based on level).
- Brutal– This rune effect can give Yasuo a bonus of 7 attack damage and 2% armor penetration. With the use of Brutal, you will be strong in fighting even when facing a tank with high armor, like We are.
- Spirit Walker– This rune gives a passive Yasuo of 50 maximum HP and 20% slow resistance.
- Hunter – Genius– This rune will give Yasuo an additional 2.5% cooldown reduction. Kill the unique Champion get 1.5% cooldown reduction. This rune is very synergistic with skill set from Yasuo, and is worthy of your use.
Spell Yasuo Wild Rift
- Ignite– This spell is useful when the opponent’s HP is already in a low state, because it can burn the opponent with 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – prevents the opponent from surviving when leaving teamfight.
- Flash– This spell is useful for chasing enemies who are dying or running away from enemies when your HP is low.
Tips Yasuo Wild Rift
The key to playing Yasuo will be judged by your level of awareness of the situation around you. This is because Yasuo’s dash has several conditions so that it can be maximal, but it is not as easy as you think.
Wild Rift Yasuo Build Reddit
In order to win, executing the right combo is the key for Yasuo players to win. The smarter you are at using combos in the right place, the more likely you will win a team fight or skirmish.
With awareness and the right combo coupled with a very strong ability in phase mid-game, This Champion will become a monster that other players fear.
Advantages of Yasuo Wild Rift
Lol Yasuo Build
- Has the ability to block projectiles
- Has abilities that make it difficult for opponents to touch
- Mastering Yasuo becomes a frightening specter for the enemy
Lack of Yasuo Wild Rift
- You can only use the Ultimate from Yasuo under certain conditions
- Doesn’t have much escape tool, so that it is easily torn
- A thin cellphone that makes it vulnerable to being picked up
So that’s a discussion about the Best Yasuo Wild Rift Build that you can implement. If you can control this Champion properly, then Yasuo will become a very terrible Champion. Make sure you keep an eye on it Dafunda Game to get tips other interesting things about LoL: Wild Rift.